Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Foreign language lessons

Shamelessly stolen from MensHealth

Smart Phrases to Use

"I understand your feelings, sweetheart."

"Thanks, baby."

"I was going to ask if you'd lost a little."

"This is delicious."

"I need your advice on something."

"I'm sorry. I'm an idiot sometimes."

"If you died!? Jeez, I'd date Jack Daniels!"

Dumb-Ass Comments to Avoid

"If you died? Probably Julie. No, no . . . Wendy."

"Yeah, well, my ex didn't think it was disgusting!"

"I'm sorry if that made you feel bad."

"I like you with a few extra pounds."

"Hey, I'll be home when I get home! All right?"

"I said I didn't want to talk about it."

"Our new intern has this skin that's kind of buttery gold. She's from the Philippines."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home