Friday, January 26, 2007

Decision time last night

I really don't intend for this site to provide any useful commentary on gender differences but something happened to me last night that really seems interesting to me in hindsight. I had just gotten home, it's around 10:00 PM and I'm starving. I look in the freezer and see something that I know will satisfy, corn dogs. I pop two of them in the microwave (the oven would make them taste better but it would take way too long). There's about 2 seconds left on the timer, my plate with mustard and ketchup is all set to go, and they smell great. Just at that moment, my cell phone starts ringing. An attractive woman that I was going to ask out (of course she said yes) is returning my earlier message to her. For a moment, I was actually tempted to let her go to voice mail just so I could eat my dinner when it was hot and fresh. Of course I decided to pick up but I was tempted. I'm not ashamed to admit it: I am a man who loves a good corn dog.

Time will tell if I made the right choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home