Monday, January 1, 2007

Text message greetings

I don't always like getting text messages. They sometimes are very useful but often it seems like just talking on the phone would be much faster and more enjoyable than the time it takes to type in your message and any responses. (A personal story was edited out. Long story short: texting can send a very mixed message).

I don't know how I just got sidetracked but my point is that I was just trading text messages with some guy who from his area code is in southern California. He had written me a nice message wishing me a happy new year. I'm in Boston and I have no idea who this guy is. This was my first wrongly dialed text message. Still, I appreciated the thought. So, happy new years Cory from So Cal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home