Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Quiet Riot is wrong, Don't Bang Your Head!

This interesting item about Saddam Hussein's half-brother really got me thinking. Until now I had been unaware that it was possible for your head to simply "snap off." Did the guy know that his head was loose before they got him up there? Just how much force is required for your head to pop off like a champaign cork? I plan on asking a doctor these questions later in the week and I'll report my findings.

The story lead me to a rather unusual train of thought. If I were in his situation (about to be executed), how would I want to go? Most people would choose a quiet, dignified ending. Fuck that. These people are are going to kill me so why not gross the hell out of them for their trouble and possibly leave them emotionally scarred for life?

I'm reminded of what Davy Crockett supposedly said at the Alamo just before he was executed by General Santa Anna. “I'm warning you boys, I'm a screamer.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home